Arena

General forum for Noble topics which aren't covered in other specific sub-forums.

Arena

Postby sagephoenix » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:45 pm

It's just listed as "Special".

What do we do with a card like that?
sagephoenix

Re: Arena

Postby Crivaro » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:12 am

The last thoughts on this were:

[...]I agree that we should make a special ruling for Arena or any similar cards that may be released in the future. My gut instinct is to make a general ruling to equate Special-only rarity to be equivalent to Rares. I feel this way because any card can be printed as a Special rarity, and I don't want Special to supercede the other rarities. In other words, I don't want there to be confusion about how many copies of Ajani Vengeant can be included because he was printed once at Special rarity. (Quote: Graft; T/O June 22, 2012 8:39 a.m. )

We are (imo) not final with this decision, but I think it makes sense. All cards printed as 'Special' which have a non-special-rarity are treated as the lowest rarity printed, according to the normal noble-rules. =)
steffenbrand.deviantart.com - visit me =)
Crivaro

Postby sagephoenix » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:25 pm

Alright, thanks!
sagephoenix

Postby mandroid » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:37 pm

This seems like it needs some kind of official ruling on the comp rules. What does everyone else think about it? Also does anybody know of any other cards which fit these criteria?
Custom card set: http://www.magicmultiverse.net/cardsets/229

Noble decks: http://tappedout.net/users/mandroid/mtg-deck-folders/

If you want to play Noble over the net, PM me and we can work out the details. I am interested in establishing a metagame.
mandroid
Site Admin

Return to Noble General